Deciding on giving
How safe is GIVE.asia?
Fees and tax-deductions
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- How do I receive tax deduction for my donations to charities listed on GIVE.asia?
- What fees are applied to donations?
- What is campaign boosting?
Making a giving
- Is it safe to provide credit or debit card details while making a donation on GIVE.asia?
- What modes of payment can be used to donate?
- How do I donate using PayNow?
- What is the minimum donation amount?
- How do I make my donation anonymous?
- How do I change the name on my donation/account?
- Do I need an account to donate?
- How do I donate using NS55 credits?
After your giving
- Why didn't my donation go through?
- Is there a receipt for my donation?
- How do I know if a charity has received my donation?
- How do I know that my donation went through/ is successful?
- How can I find my past donations?
Refunds and cancellations
- How do I edit/cancel a recurring donation?
- How can I get my donation refunded?
- How long would it take to get my donation refunded?
- What happens to my donation if the campaign doesn't reach its fundraising target?
- What happens if the campaign exceeds the donation target?
- How do I contact the campaign fundraiser or charity directly?
- What is considered fraudulent activity on GIVE.asia and how to report a campaign?