GIVE.asia only provides an online fundraising platform to users to create campaigns to raise funds. GIVE.asia makes no representation about the accuracy, safety or legality of any of the campaign or user content posted on GIVE.asia by users. GIVE.asia does not represent the campaign owners and the users choosing to support campaigns by donating use the Services at their own risk.
Only users above the age of 13 years old are eligible to use the Services. GIVE.asia reserves the right to terminate the membership of any user who is under the age of 13 years and work in good faith to remove any content that the use may have contributed on GIVE.asia
There is a card processing fee that applies on all donations received via GIVE.asia. This fee is deducted upfront by our payment provider to process credit and debit cards. A variable telegraphic transfer fee may also apply which the recipient will pay when GIVE.asia transfers all the donations to fundraisers chosen Bank Account. For the purposes of this Agreement, “transfer fee” shall refer to all fees, charges and taxes relating to the handling charge, cable charge, conversion rate and agent bank charge relating to sending donations collected to fundraiser's chosen Bank Account.
While the list below is not exhaustive, such campaigns are not allowed to be listed on GIVE.asia:
- campaigns containing pornographic, sexual content, adult services of any kind
- campaigns associated with or involving terrorist or hate group activities
- campaigns related to drug abuse, underage tobacco and alcohol consumption
- campaigns related to gambling, betting, lottery or raffle
- campaigns containing hurtful, graphic, racist, sexist or any harmful content
- campaigns involving any damage or hurt to human or animals
GIVE.asia has the right to remove any campaign that it believes violates the guidelines. Also, on a case-to-case basis the platform can review and decide to remove any campaign which it deems questionable. The user who creates a personal fundraising page on GIVE.asia to collect donations for self, friend, family member or other project has the responsibility to comply with any applicable laws.
The user who creates a personal fundraising page and raises funds is responsible to ensure that he/she uses the funds for the purpose stated on his/her fundraising page.
If there are any questionable campaigns that require intervention of government or regulatory bodies, GIVE.asia will work with such bodies to take reasonable actions pertaining to such campaigns. If you see any questionable campaign on GIVE.asia or see a violation of our guidelines, report the campaign by dropping us an email at [email protected]
You must at all times use the Website and its associated services in a responsible and legal manner. In particular, but not exclusively:
- You must not upload offensive, obscene or racist content, including photographs, on to the Website. We do not actively edit the Website but reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, offensive, obscene or racist. If you notice any such content please send us a message at the Contact Us section of the website.
- If you create a fundraising page on GIVE.asia, it is your responsibility to ensure that the content you are uploading on your page, in particular the photograph, is not copyright-protected. If it is, you must obtain the copyright owner’s written consent to use it. We reserve the right to remove any pictures, photographs or copy from personal fundraising pages, at its sole discretion and without notice if their copyright status is in any doubt. If you suspect a breach of copyright on the Website, please send us a message at the Contact Us section of the website.
- Other than in relation to your own fundraising page, you may not remove or change anything on the Website. In addition, you as a user must not:
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organization;
- Use the Website to send junk email or ’spam’ to people who do not wish to receive email from you;
- Use the Website to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the our systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership and delete any fundraising page without notice in the event of a breach of the above rules.
Building a fundraising page in aid of a charity in no way implies GIVE.asia's or the charity’s endorsement of your fundraising activity. Many charities disapprove of, and do not wish to be involved in, dangerous sports or unusual challenges. It is your responsibility to check with the charity first that your chosen activity does not contravene the charity’s policies. We reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without notice, to cancel your personal fundraising page at the request of the charity, in the event that the charity, in its absolute discretion, deems your fundraising activity inappropriate or unnecessarily dangerous.
Only the authorized credit and debit cards holder may use GIVE.asia website to make donations. A third-party may not use the credit or debit card of another person to make donations via GIVE.asia. GIVE.asia will report such abuse to appropriate authorities if find out about such a violation or abuse.
5. Refund Policy
GIVE.asia is committed to trust and transparency for all donations. You can request a refund for:
- A donation made by you the donor by writing in to [email protected] using the email used for the donation and referencing the unique transaction ID provided in the confirmation email.
- The refund for 100% of your donation amount will be returned to the same credit or debit card account that you used to make the original donation.
- And you should receive the money within 5-10 business days from the time we process the refund requests on the 15th of each month.
GIVE.asia, its services and all information provided herein are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GIVE.asia expressly disclaims any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on GIVE.asia, and there is no warranty, condition, term or representation that the functions contained on the GIVE.asia will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. GIVE.asia assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on GIVE.asia, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Each user agrees to defend, idemnify and hold harmless GIVE.asia, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or relating to use of the Services, breack of these Terms or violations of any laws. GIVE.asia may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which users have agreed to idemnify GIVE.asia and each user agrees to assist and cooperate with GIVE.asia in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
The Terms shall be construed in accordance with the law of Singapore.
All content on the Website is owned by us, our member charities, or other original providers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice. No other use of the Website’s content is permitted without the express prior permission of us, and, where applicable, the copyright holder. Inquiries and permission requests may be submitted at the Contact Us section of the website.
The Website contains links to the Websites of member charities and other organizations, whether charities or otherwise. Inclusion of a link to another Website does not imply endorsement of its content or opinions. Your relationship and any transactions with other organizations through their Websites or otherwise are your own responsibility.
We are not responsible for any dissatisfaction you may have regarding the recipient charity organization or campaign beneficiary’s use of your donation made through our Website or Websites powered by us. We encourage donors to reach out to the recipient charity organization for further verification on the amount received from GIVE.asia and other relevant inquiries.