What is considered fraudulent activity on GIVE.asia and how to report a campaign?
We at GIVE.asia strive to create a safe place for people to give and help others in need. We have a simple belief when it comes to trust and safety - we do not tolerate people lying or people intentionally deceiving donors for financial or personal gain through GIVE.asia.
The following are examples of fraudulent activities on GIVE.asia:
- Breaking the law
- Misrepresenting one's identity and lying about the relationship with the beneficiary of the campaign
- Posting misleading statements on the campaign
- Not sending the raised funds to the stated beneficiary
Sometimes, there may be situations which may arise doubts but are not considered fraudulent activities on our platform like:
- Rumors or speculations of fraud
- Disagreement with the nature of the campaign or the character of the campaign organizer
- Custody or familial disputes and disagreements
To report a campaign for fraud on GIVE.asia, please fill this form.
If you represent law enforcement agency and looking to contact our team, please drop us an email at [email protected]. We cooperate with law enforcement officers actively to provide them with any information needed in an investigation.