Charity Staffs FAQs
Accounting and finance
- How do I list my charity on GIVEasia?
- Do donors need an account to donate?
- How do I become admin for my charity and get access to my charity pages?
- How do I download donation details?
- What modes of payment can be used to donate?
- Can we accept donations in different currencies? If not, can we change the donation currency?
- How to digitise paper donations into online recurring donations
- What is campaign boosting?
- Can my campaign only accept recurring donations?
- What happens to recurring donation when a campaign ends?
- How do I reach out to donors whose credit card are expiring?
- Why is the timestamp on the donor's receipt different from the charity dashboard?
- How do I unpublish a campaign that is created by a member of public on behalf of my charity?
- Crowdfunding: Best Practices
- What is Giviki? 100% Free, Forever.
- How to Add a Donate Button to Your Website
- How to get donors with 3 easy ways anyone can do
- Launch Your First Crowdfunding Campaign
- Donation Page: Best Practices
- 4 Types of Fundraising to Drive Growth
- How to make a campaign like pro
- Customize Your Free Fundraising Website
- Launch Your First Event, Online
- How to get new donors
- How to increase effectiveness by getting higher amount per donation
- What is the best number of campaigns to launch at the same time
- How to get donors with Events vs Campaigns
- How to launch a successful online event for free
- How to amplify offline events with online fundraising
- Online Event Idea #1 - #FightTheVirus