How do I receive tax deduction for my donations to charities listed on

Donations to Charities

Singapore Tax Resident Donating to Charities in Singapore

If you are a  Singapore tax resident, when you donate to charities with IPC (Institutions of Public Character) status, you are eligible for tax-deduction (a minimum donation might be required). You will be shown an option to provide your NRIC information (applicable for individual donors) or UEN (applicable for corporate donors). 

This information is shared with the IPC and they will submit this information to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) by the end of the financial year. 

The tax deductions will automatically show up in your personal or corporate tax assessment. To see the list of charities with IPC status that are listed on, please click here.

Charities Outside of Singapore / Non-Singapore Tax Resident

As a general rule, tax benefits from donations depend on the country of the taxpayer and relevant local requirements. Please check with a tax professional located in your country of residence to be sure.

Donations to Personal Fundraising Campaigns

Donations made to personal fundraising campaigns on are generally not tax-deductible because they are considered to be personal gifts.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us