What if someone gives me cash or a check? (Offline Donations)
If someone gives you/your organisation a donation outside of GIVE.asia, you can add it to your campaign as an *Offline Donation* so it will count towards your goal. You won't be charged any fees on *Offline Donations* since those funds aren't processed through GIVE.asia.
Depending on the type of your campaign, there are 3 scenarios for adding an 'Offline Donation'.
A) If you are fundraising for a PERSONAL CAMPAIGN,
- Login to your GIVE.asia account that was used to start the campaign
- Go to your campaign page
- Click ‘MANAGE’ on the top right of the campaign page
- Under ‘Add Offline Donation’ at the bottom of the page, enter the donation information
- Remember to click 'Save and See My Campaign'
B) If you are a charity staff updating a CHARITY CAMPAIGN,
- Login to your GIVE.asia account that is used to manage the charity
- Go to your charity admin page
- Click ‘Campaigns’ on the left panel
- Find the campaign you would like to update offline donation
- Click on the icon as shown below next to the amount under 'RAISED' column to edit the offline donation amount
- Click 'Save'
C) If you are an individual supporter fundraising for a CHARITY CAMPAIGN, after handing the offline donations over to the charity, ask the charity staff to update the offline amount through scenario B).