What if someone gives me cash or a check? (Offline Donations)
If someone gives you/your organisation a donation outside of GIVE.asia, you can add it to your campaign as an *Offline Donation* so it will count towards your goal. You won't be charged any fees on *Offline Donations* since those funds aren't processed through GIVE.asia.
To add an 'Offline Donation',
A) If you are fundraising for a PERSONAL CAMPAIGN,
- Login to your GIVE.asia account that was used to start the campaign
- Go to your campaign page
- Click ‘Edit Page’ on the top right of the screen
- Under ‘Add Offline Donation’ at the bottom of the page, enter the donation information
- Remember to click 'Save and See My Campaign'
B) If you are a charity staff updating a CHARITY CAMPAIGN,
- Login to your GIVE.asia account that was used to manage the charity
- Go to your charity admin page
- Click ‘Campaigns’ on the left panel
- Find the campaign you would like to update offline donation
- Click on the button below under 'RAISED' to edit the amount
- Click 'Save'
C) If you are an individual supporter fundraising for a CHARITY CAMPAIGN, after you pass the offline donations to the charity, ask their staff to update the amount though B).