Why didn't my donation go through?
Donations may fail for a few reasons, including:
- Typos in your card number, expiry date or CVV code
- The donor name not matching your card's billing name
- Insufficient funds
- The car being declined by the issuer (can happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits)
- Browser or device issue (sometimes the card issuer requires authentication which could be blocked by your browser or device before it gets popped out)
- issues with your internet connection (sending encrypted card information requires a strong internet connection)
Here are a few ways to troubleshoot this:
- Try using a different credit card
- Try your donation again using a different web browser and/or device.
- If all else fails, call your bank and ask them to make sure they aren't blocking the payment
If none of this has worked, please contact our team at [email protected] and we'll help you troubleshoot the problem. Make sure you let us know if you've already tried some of our troubleshooting tips!